|Night bus (21:00 – 04:00)||€2.50||€1.25|
|Student cards||€10 fee per month for all routes|
MONTHLY TICKETS ARE ISSUED AT THE FOLLOWING OFFICES:
2. EMEL STATION MY MALL
- The reduced tickets concern the students and social card holders indicating a valid student or social card.
- The daily ticket is valid until 04.00 of the next day. After 04.00 passengers must purchase new ticket.
- Children under 6 years are travelling for free.
- Cypriot soldiers travel for free – when they show their military ID.
- In a case of an auditor check, passengers who will not hold a valid ticket, they will pay fine on the spot.
For buying a student ticket, the student must have a valid student card.
Any other form will not be accepted.
STUDENT CARDS ACCEPTED FROM THE FOLLOWING UNIVERSITIES:
- University of Cyprus
- Cyprus University of Technology (TEPAK)
- Open University of Cyprus
- European University Cyprus
- Frederick University
- Neapolis University
- University of Central Lancashire- Cyprus (UCLAN)
- University of Nicosia
All other university students must contact the Cyprus Youth Organisation to obtain the European Youth Card- Student.
WHEN A STUDENT CARD IS VALID
Valid student card is the card that has:
- Recent photo holder.
- Name of the University or College that has issued the card.
- Starting and Ending Date of the current academic year. ( e.g. 2014 – 2015)